Thesaurus - Treasury for Adult Education
We present the online courses we created through the LMS platform in the context of Thesaurus project.
Here we present the five training courses we created in the context of Thesaurus Project.
We succeeded to make other versions of our final product - the Thesaurus Methodology and we offer them to you for free, to watch and use online or to download them on your computer. We also collected all the videos of the Methodology in a playing list which is also offered to you bellow:
- Thesaurus Youtube PlayList
- Flash edition of the Thesaurus Methodology: an online version of the e-book, which is also an audio-book.
- Downloadable edition of the Thesaurus Methodology: after downloading it, you have to unzip the archive first in a new folder (use Winzip, &zip or any other compressing software). Then after, click on the *exe file from the new folder and you will be able to watch the contents of the Methodology on your screen. You can write the contents of the new folder also on a CD, it contains an "auto-run" instruction which will permit to you newly created CD to play the Methodology by itself. Good luck and feel free to use this Methodology!
One of the complex products of "Thesaurus - Treasury for Adult Education", realized in two years conjointly by the project is the Methodology of the project. We invite you to discover and to use it in the online version or to download the offline version. The main objective of our work is to create a new method for adult learners which we entitled "occupational therapy" combining the use of the project's LMS (in a demarche of embedded learning of IT), traditions and learning languages.
In order to discover all the contents, please click the "Read more.." link.
METHODOLOGY OF TRAINING TRAINERS
Teaching traditions as occupational prophylactic therapies for adults
by the revolutionary Learning Management System of the project
Click on the titles in order to access the chapters
- Chapter one - Generally speaking
- Chapter two - From the user perspective – the adult learner space in the LMS
- Chapter three - The LMS administrator – course creator-trainer space
- Chapter four - Into the course space as course creator, trainer or administrator
A. Authoring tools
- B. Interaction tools
- C. Administration tools
- Chapter five – Teaching using traditions, creating occupational therapies
We published a brochure containing all the weblinks and the embedded codes of the 153 documentary movies and films playlists produced in "Thesaurus" Grundtvig Learning Partnership. You can use this information for inserting our documentaries in your websites or applications, mentioning the source.